Antelope Canyon, AZ The blue sky above me slowly disappears as we transcend down through the slot canyon walls into the belly of the earth. At first I am just enamored and blown away...
A couple of perpetual travelers discovering the backroads and small towns of America one glorious song at a time.
Hi Y’all – We’re David & Sharon
We're a young at heart couple with a taste for the crazy. We're from the hills of Tennessee, though when we say "from", we just mean that is the place most fondest in our heart and where we have lived the longest. Today we are perpetual travelers. We've been in love for over a quarter of a century and have developed a taste for discovering something new...
Recently Read Stories
- Below The Surface – Arizona Canyons
- The Dark Side – A Place Like Mayberry part 2
- The Convergence with a Conscious- Jammin’ at Hippie Jacks
- RV Dreaming
- Weed in the Garden – Creede Colorado
- Double Rock – A fish tale in Gulpha Gorge Arkansas
- Weddings, Butterflies and…Hair Ties???!!
- Fire in The Sky – Hello Colorado
Favorite RV Travel BlogsRV Wanderlust
Down the Road with Steve and Debbie
Jim and Barb's RV Adventure
These are just a few of the RV travel blogs we love to read. Click HERE for more.