“Georgia, Georgia… the whole day through. Just an old sweet song, keeps Georgia on my mind”…. is humming in my head as we cross the state line from Florida into the land of peaches...
Hi Y’all – We’re David & Sharon
We're a young at heart couple with a taste for the crazy. We're from the hills of Tennessee, though when we say "from", we just mean that is the place most fondest in our heart and where we have lived the longest. Today we are perpetual travelers. We've been in love for over a quarter of a century and have developed a taste for discovering something new...
Recently Read Stories
- Below The Surface – Arizona Canyons
- RV Dreaming
- The Dark Side – A Place Like Mayberry part 2
- The Convergence with a Conscious- Jammin’ at Hippie Jacks
- Double Rock – A fish tale in Gulpha Gorge Arkansas
- Weed in the Garden – Creede Colorado
- Weddings, Butterflies and…Hair Ties???!!
- Heartbeat of the HeartLand – Goshen Indiana
Favorite RV Travel BlogsThe Restless Youngs
The Roads Less Traveled
In the Direction of our Dreams
These are just a few of the RV travel blogs we love to read. Click HERE for more.