In June of 2014 when we began our nomadic experiment and moved our happy selves into our 19′ camper, we thought it was just going to be a year long sabbatical tooling around the countryside...
Hi Y’all – We’re David & Sharon
We're a young at heart couple with a taste for the crazy. We're from the hills of Tennessee, though when we say "from", we just mean that is the place most fondest in our heart and where we have lived the longest. Today we are perpetual travelers. We've been in love for over a quarter of a century and have developed a taste for discovering something new...
Recently Read Stories
- Below The Surface – Arizona Canyons
- RV Dreaming
- The Dark Side – A Place Like Mayberry part 2
- The Convergence with a Conscious- Jammin’ at Hippie Jacks
- Double Rock – A fish tale in Gulpha Gorge Arkansas
- Weed in the Garden – Creede Colorado
- Weddings, Butterflies and…Hair Ties???!!
- Heartbeat of the HeartLand – Goshen Indiana
Favorite RV Travel BlogsRV Wanderlust
Down the Road with Steve and Debbie
Jim and Barb's RV Adventure
These are just a few of the RV travel blogs we love to read. Click HERE for more.